วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Jeremy Scott x adidas Originals Panda


After the pinky bear, Jeremy Scott who has been designing to make a collaboration with Adidas, continues his infinite idea. His inspiration at this time, originates from Panda which will be lauched at this Fall




From my point of view

I am quite so surprising and breathtaking that Jeremy give us such what a surprise! I have no idea why he has chosen Panda to continue his inspiration. Moreover, I appreciate his prototype to grab attention of Sneakerheads. I am quite to like this pair but the material doesn't satisfy me enough, because of fur. Eventually, I expect that it may be collected by some sneakerheads who love daddy and baby bear, LOL . By the way, do not forget to visit Lin Ping at Chiang Mai zoo when you rock it already, LOL.


Translated & Opinion by: EnzVanze' [Ball]
Credit from: http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2011/01/19/adidas-originals-by-originals-jeremy-scott-panda-sneakers/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น