วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Dickies x Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Collection






Chuck Taylor’s All Star and Dickies are well-known for several decades. Both are symbolized the culture of American as American people known. This spring season, Converse is collaborated with Dickies. Special point is that Dickies' print is inside and outside sole of shoe. Price isn't so far to be an owner, $50-$60 only.


From my point of view

I know that all people know Converse as well, some may not know Dickies. However, I bet that all people own Converse once in life, if not you should be. This collaboration gives an atmosphere of culture back again. I'm satisfied that they've provided four colorways for alternatives. Because of an original, I definitely hope to possess the red one.


Translated & Opinion by: EnzVanze' [Ball]
Credit from: Hypebeast.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น