วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Vans Vault x Brooks Era LX



It is already launched after all sneaker lovers had been waiting for them. This is a collaboration between Vans and Brooks, which is the company of cushion. The extremely collaboration is that they launch only 2,000 pair and 500 of cushion. You can rock some at Vans flagship stores and BROOKS Dealers.





From my point of view

I am really surprised with this classy collaboration. It looks luxurious with black in leather. I exactly prefer this style, shiny black leather and golden eyelets. Furthermore, Vans era is classic one of Vans that most people interest its design. From my thought, I suggest this one to be the x'mas' gift for your special.

Translated & opinion by: EnzVanze' [Ball]
Credit from: http://www.soul4street.net/blog/?p=9649



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น